Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems the 2021 halves and any reserves of 95-96 are being dumped to the courier services. Its so bad I asked my banks to stop ordering halves for me. String and Sons and loomis are flooded. Right when it seemed things couldn't get worse and may get better they got waaaay worse. I've been trying to get out of the game for a while but " just when I thought I was out, . . they pulled me right back in." Anyone else feeling the pain?

Upvote 0

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, man. My last six boxes of halves have all been brand new 2021P. Annoying for sure.

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
60+ boxes of halves since 1/1/21 have had TWO 90% & maybe 5 40%.... but .... some nice errors

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
It seems the 2021 halves and any reserves of 95-96 are being dumped to the courier services. Its so bad I asked my banks to stop ordering halves for me. String and Sons and loomis are flooded. Right when it seemed things couldn't get worse and may get better they got waaaay worse. I've been trying to get out of the game for a while but " just when I thought I was out, . . they pulled me right back in." Anyone else feeling the pain?

A couple years ago I went a couple months with solid or almost solid 1995 boxes. Fortunately, that stopped but I cringe every time I see one!

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Same here. My last 10 boxes have been 80-90 % 2021.
Roll after roll of solid 2021.
I have stopped ordering boxes from my bank as well.
My Bank orders from Brinks so maybe I will try a few boxes from my bank that orders from Gaurda.
Who knows

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread