MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO ALL OF YOU!

CLZinTX

Oct 1, 2007
I am new to this forum so please forgive me if I am posting something that has been done before or everyone knows about.

There is a lot of talk about what you get per coin, how much is this coin worth in silver, etc., etc..

I was sitting here googling sites and came across one that I thought would be of great interest and benefit to all concerned.

This will take all the guess work out of your coin value since it tells you exactly what each coin is worth based on the closing bid price at the NYMEX.

For instance the Silver value of a 1942-1945 War Nickel today is $0.7916.

Now for the really cool part, if that is not enough, click on the blue description of each type coin and you get a whole plethora of knowledge.

You get U.S. MINT SPECIFICATIONS, CALCULATING TODAY'S MELT VALUE (USD), MINTAGE AND COLLECTIBLE VALUE (USD), EBAY AUCTIONS - PER THAT CATEGORY & last but not least, you get CHARTS !!!!!

I also just noticed that at the bottom, you get Canadian Coin pricing. Cool Eh?

I hope that all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year and that this site will be of great benefit to you.

Remember that this is the actual silver value of the coins, so the closer you can get to this price the better deal you are getting.

CLZinTX

Ha ! Guess you want the link now. lol

http://www.coinflation.com/silver_coin_values.html

Upvote 0

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
I have to admit those Texas guys are sure hospitable on this here forum doohickey.
Nay all your boxes be full of silver. Merry Christmas to all. Jim

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for that link. I have only been to the actual part that gives your coin's silver value. I use it a few times a week.

Never knew all the educational pages existed. Very interesting. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread