goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i like to put a nice cherry glaze on them, a couple of pineapple slices and serve 6-8...delicious ::)

HH
-GC

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
$1.65 each sounds cheap to me. Melt is $2.18 a piece. The so-called 5% rule would put you closer to $2.07. 42 cents below that and shipping hurts a wee bit. Although on the other hand, paying 50 cents for halves and selling them for 3.3x face is not bad. Cheers, Jim

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
detector dave said:
I went to the bank to day and got 2 rolls of halfs and got 4- 40% silver. What are they worth and how can is sell them when i get a lot? I do not want to save them if they are not worth any thing. Please help me!

If you get too many, just send them to me. I'll dispose of them for you. ;)

DM

tw656

Jan 13, 2007
I got $2 for each 40%er just a few days ago. Also, I sold a common 1/2 ounce gold eagle for $410 the other day. Not bad.

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
SEND THEM IN TO MELT!

The only way they will ever become more valuable is to get rid of as many as we can. I am proud to say that I have been able to send over 1000 of these darn things to a hot and liquidly grave...or new life :)

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
SEND THEM IN TO MELT!

The only way they will ever become more valuable is to get rid of as many as we can. I am proud to say that I have been able to send over 1000 of these darn things to a hot and liquidly grave...or new life
Agreed. Sacrifice them to the fire gods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions