• Peace O Ike.jpg
    Peace O Ike.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 485
Upvote 0

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Thats awesome Cat. I may have to be more persistent in making one of my banks get ME a bag of them, especially since someone else got silver rounds in his. Hope there's 100 more in there. HH Mark

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COOL!!!!! I love the Peace dollar. My fav dollar coin. Congrats!

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! By the looks of the things around here there must be lots of Peace dollars laying around.

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
It is a S proof Ike.

Cat

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
I do believe it is silver clad.
Cat

S

seger98

So what else have you found in this bag? I've been waiting for like 3 weeks............?

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Oh sorry I have not had a chance to go through them. I was sick for a week then went to Westminster Dog show in New York for a week came home for one day and went to San Jose CA to judge a dog show. I spent this weekend going though my half dollars and took them to the bank today. I went to get my Ikes tonight to go through them and one $500 bag is missing. I have an email out to my daughter to see if she brought anyone over to the house while I was gone that might have taken them. I will call all the banks in the area in the morning and let them know to contact me if anyone tries to cash them in. All the bags of half dollars setting around and they find the Ikes. Oh well. I will call my dog sitter tomorrow and see if she put them someplace but I dont' think she would. The other bag has only $475 in it. I am not very happy about it. There was money setting out on the table and I would have thought if someone wanted to take money they would have grabbed what was setting out but nothing is missing but that one bag of Ikes. Seems very strange. I found another silver Ike in the bag I have left. No 73 lots of 71, 72, 74, 76, 77 and 78 both plain and D. I had thirty dollars in Ikes setting out with a note for my daughter that she could have them for gas money and she did not take them she is embarassed to use funny money like that. So I know she did not take them. She won't touch any of my money because she does not know what is ok to spend. She has never taken money from me even when she was desperate for money. She always asks for it. But I know she brought someone over with her one night that I would not be surprised if he took it. We shall see.

Thanks
HH
Cat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread