Loomis,Loomis,Loomis

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Gang, I was doing the mad dumping thing today and while the coin sorter was digesting 15,000 zinc cents, and 9000 halves, the boys from Loomis Armoured Car came in to pick up and deliver from my dump bank. I have this wagon which I roll up to a dozen canvas bags full of coins into the bank. The look on these guy's faces was priceless. They have been been hauling away my rejects for over a year and they finally got to meet me. Before you ask the obvious questions, I tried to pry all kinds of info from them. They were not willing to share any of their companies policies but they did say their bosses had noticed the huge increase in the halves. I live in a county which has over 8000 banks and these guys said they are seeing 1000s and 1000s of halves .
I did find out that my dump bank has one other big dumper every week. STARBUCKS dumps all of their tip jars every Monday.

Have fun out there. HH, Jim

Upvote 0

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Hey Jim, Lowes called and they want they're cart back LOL. Sorry to hear ya got caught, lucky them rent a cops didn't cuff ya haha. HH Mark

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coolpix9 said:
I did find out that my dump bank has one other big dumper every week. STARBUCKS dumps all of their tip jars every Monday.

Have fun out there. HH, Jim

This is hilarious!!!! Your a nut Jim.........

Good luck and keep plugging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread