Louisville hunters and shelbyville hunters

silverfinder37

Mar 24, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer
Hey guys, I have gotten out of the CRHin due to time and gas, 45 minutes to nearest dump bank for me.
Since I am no longer hunting and dumping thought I might share with you a couple places that a super or where to me and my wife, first killer dump bank is the Republic bank on poplar road in Louisville, I have had no problems at all with them and have dumped 2000.00 a time there once a week though, their machine is right out front and fast. Account required!
The best place I have dumped by far and was closest to me was Commonwealth bank in Shelbyville on midland trail road, fast machine and super nice ladies. I dumped 2000.00 to 3000.00 a week there only thing they asked is for me to dump on wensday's so they could ship them on Thursdays, no worries from me. all the other commonwealth banks have really slow counting machines and takes 2 hours for 1000.00 bucks easy. account required!
Hope this helps someone out. Best of luck, Ray

Upvote 0

XX

Jan 11, 2008
Normally, I would say that a post like this would probably kill the possibility of using the bank as a dump bank, but since it's somewhat remote, I'm guessing that they would continue to be a good dump bank.

I find that honoring the request to come in on a certain day or striving to make sure you dump in $1000 increments can go a long way with certain teller supervisor's, especially if they have limited vault space. Other teller supervisor's could care less.

cmhoose

May 2, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Thanks for the tip Ray! Too far for me to drive to dump, but possibly on one of Cat's routes.

cmhoose

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread