OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Ok so one reason we can not get to the old boxes with all the dust on them is because unused coins are stored in Balistic bags. They hold $100,000 in coin. These bags were what gave Jackson metal most of his good stuff. Feds are not going to open these bags and wrap them as long as they have coins coming in to rewrap. So we just keep getting our same stuff over and over. I did find out that some of the reserve banks refused to sell to Jackson Metal. It would be nice if we could start pulling from those reserves and ship the clad off to another reserve. Which is sort of what I have been doing. I have pulled from the Chicago reserve and shipped to Louisville which is under the St Louis reserve. However Jackson metal did pull all the old stuff out of chicago and ship his rejects back to them. So now I am getting Jackson metal rejects. So now I have to find a way to go a different direction.

HH
Cat

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested Cat.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
$100,000 huh? OK, one more payday and I'm there LOL. Find out where Old Red went, he should be good for half a bag. Good luck and HH Mark

Fropa

Feb 27, 2007
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
It sure would be fun to get one of those bags. Can you imagine the looks you'd get at your dump bank taking them in? ;D

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Ok besides the money we need a semi and a fork lift. Anybody got those?

Cat

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worse case scenerio.....both can be rented.

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
make that a snow shovel we don't want to nick the coins. LOL

We would never several wheel barrows and shovels.

Yep security would help. Don't want the windows of the semi bashed in. You can ride shotgun.

Cat

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Ok getting all the bases covered. Where are we going to meet? When do you want to do this?

Cat

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mountainman 2 said:
If I figured that out right, that bag would weigh 5000 pounds. That means i'm only gonna carry one at a time ;D This does sound interesting Cat.

Lol MM.....that's funny....your a nut....ha!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions