Bonus roll

tanner

Dec 5, 2007
thats funny....yesterday i had a 10.25 which included a brand new new mexico quarter....the quarter fell out and i thought oh man this is gonna be short but behold 10 bucks in halves and a quarter. :thumbsup:

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Funny how that works. What pi$$es ME off is those UN PESOS. Why is it that when I dump the machine won't even take canadian but I am liable to find anything in rolls? I was able to dump them Balboas, but from what I heard the US made them- out of half dollar plachets. HH all, Mark

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
I use to live in Panama so if you get Balboa's I will be happy to take them and yes the US made them. We had the Panama Canal so we took care of a lot of things down there. If the public only knew how much American money was spent down there and then it was all give away it would make you sick.

HH
Cat

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Cat J said:
I use to live in Panama so if you get Balboa's I will be happy to take them and yes the US made them. We had the Panama Canal so we took care of a lot of things down there. If the public only knew how much American money was spent down there and then it was all give away it would make you sick.

HH
Cat
Yea, Jimmy Carter was a real humanitarian...... with the American people's money!!

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
GPURS said:
Cat J said:

HH
Cat
Yea, Jimmy Carter was a real humanitarian...... with the American people's money!!
That's why I am a Republican.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Jimmy Carter did not spend the money there he just gave it away. And if you go back and look America stole it in the first place. It is a beautiful place and I loved it there. I would have lived my whole life there if I could have. Temperature was perfect year round. Everything was so cheap. You could live like a king on very little money. I am sure it has changed a lot since I was there.

HH
Cat

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Hey Cat, a little off subject here, but you had mentioned going to Ark. to do some diamond hunting. Did you go yet, or is that still in the future? Just wondering, as I have thought about going there myself, but wanted to hear from a "reliable" source before I drive out there. Thanks for any info, and HH, Gpurs...

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
No I have not gone yet that will be soon I hope. Let me know when you want to go.

HH
Cat

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Cat, I can go just about anytime. However, I would personally like to avoid the summer months, as it will be more crowded with families and it will be scorching hot in that dirt field in the middle of Ark. Maybe we could get some others from here to meet up out there :thumbsup:. I have no idea of the availability of motels/hotels, or dining, but I'm sure there has to be some half decent stuff around there. Let me know what you think.. HH, Gpurs...

bobr

May 17, 2006
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I went to Murfreesbourough last September. The temperature was nice, it wasn't crowded, but it did rain a lot. There are two motels in town, local jobs only, nothing special. There are 3 resteraunts in the town, all of them decent. Two were local and one was a Sonic. There's a few things to do there besides the mine, but not much.

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Tornado and storm season is the best time to go from what I hear. I am going to OK City in a couple of weeks I could detour on the way home I guess. I would have two dogs with me they could help dig... LOL

Cat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions