Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Re: Don't Cry for Me Argentina !

coolpix9 said:
Hi Gang, I hit a small wall in my conquest to own all the silver this week. 24,000 (12 big bags) searched with nada,zip,zilch,zero. Maybe I will give them a hernia at my dump bank. Thank goodness we have LJ to lift our spirits with her finds. Cheers to all, Jim

Wow! That should be statistically impossible you would think. Where did the coins originate? They had to be someone's dumps I would imagine. Sorry to hear you got mega-skunked.

Jim

rsc

Mar 6, 2005
Noth of Houston

WOW Jim....... that is a lot of coins to get skunked on. You have my sympathies. Has been drying up here in Houston also. But what can you do except move forwards. HH Gayle

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil

Ouch Jim , that is a real bummer ...damn you are going to look like Mr. Universe hauling on all those coins .. keep firing away you are bound to hit it bigtime when you do , best of luck , Ed

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero

THAT would be on my Top 10 list of "THINGS THAT SUCK"!

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro

That is really bad.... sorry to hear it.

My new bank informed me on Friday that they would only be able to order 1,000 a week now. Because.... all the businesses are ordering more money and they do not have room for it.

I will search out new order banks when I get back from the Dominican Republic. I have to fly down to deliver a puppy to it's new owners.

I have asked them to call their bank to see if they have any OLD American coins. LOL wouldn't it be funny if they had a couple grand of silver dollars.

Good luck
Cat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread