4 boxes this week

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
First two boxes were from Old National only got a couple of NIFC which I did not keep. The other two boxes had eight 40% each with a couple of proof coins. Nothing to brag about. Strange the two boxes with the silver were put together inside out and someone wrote with a pen Half dollars on the out side. All the rolls where lose and not wrapped very tightly. All were brinks rolls.

HH
Cat

Upvote 0

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Cat J said:
First two boxes were from Old National only got a couple of NIFC which I did not keep. The other two boxes had eight 40% each with a couple of proof coins. Nothing to brag about. Strange the two boxes with the silver were put together inside out and someone wrote with a pen Half dollars on the out side. All the rolls where lose and not wrapped very tightly. All were brinks rolls.

HH
Cat

Cat,

Some of my Brinks rolls this past week had wrappers that were inside out on the rolls. Also some of them were loose with one end open and flattened on the bottom of the box. At first I thought they were somebody's rejects returned to Brinks and reused, but the rolls in such shape were the ones that had silver.

Also, one box had wrappers that were all different shades of brown ink, some dark, some medium and some light color. Usually all the wrappers in the same box are uniform. Kind of odd.

Jim

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
They have a machine in Indianapolis that has been acting up really bad. I have had some rolls double rolled. Last weeks boxes had atleast three rolls per box with an extra half dollar in them. Most of the time they are short but not those boxes. I have even had some short rolls and loose halfs in the box. One of my rolls last week had a penny in the middle of the roll. Still have $10 with an extra penny.

HH
Cat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread