Any Silver Sellers Out There ?

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
coolpix9 said:
Hi Gang, Every time silver rises to the 18 plus level, there are a few forum members who are ready to sell. At $6.60 for 90s and $2.70 for 40s, it sure gets tempting to unload some. What do ya'll think ? Jim
Not me. I'm greedy. I'm a hoarder.

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
coolpix9 said:
Hi Gang, Every time silver rises to the 18 plus level, there are a few forum members who are ready to sell.
...........and also $18 ain't doo doo. Wait a few years when it hits $30-$40-$50 or more. You'll all be sad you sold. I"ll still be here. I'll be the one posting "I told you so" when your crying in your beers.........LOL
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

jonhls

Nov 10, 2006
I prefer my beer without the tears so Ill be holding mine for long time as well.I may sell some 40% if the price ever skyrockets but wont be selling any 90's.About the only thing i hope to sell a lot of is pennys,wish they would lift the melt ban lol...hh jon

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I might have sold a teeeeeeeeeeeny lil biiiiit, once or twice but hey when the vault gets full its full right? Sides I gotsta leave room inside for ME in case of a nuclear holocaust or something, right? I'm still waitin for that poker night invite haha. HH Mark

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
hahaha, You all kill me. There is always room to store some somewhere else. In the closet, Under the bed, In the sock droor. Just remember where you hid it. I am looking into buying a large safe about 4ft tall and 3 ft wide with roll out trays to store my collection of silva. You guys go ahead and sell. It will eventually end up in one of my boxes. LOL. Happy Hunting

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm constantly selling what i find so i can buy more.....unfortunatly i dont have the money to go big numbers of halves yet. Also buying stuff for my baby. You can usually find what i have at an internet auction site......but if someones willing to actually pay 2.70 per 40% i have a few =P. I would honestly prefer to trade for bars and eventually up for gold when i get enough together.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Although I am holding mine for a while, there is a saying that "nobody has ever gone broke taking profits".

Silver will hopefully double in a year or two if the dollar continues to tank and inflation continues to rise. But I would not be surprised to see a dip into the low teens if the fed raises rates at all later this year (I doubt they will but there has been some tough talk about it by some of them).

Jim

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm keepin mine, bigger the pile the better. I was just given 6 silver washington quarters that mom had, recieved when grandma passed. If I do sell it will be the 40%, to buy more 90%. In a hardship, of course, I would sell all.

AMC

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
I'm a practically broke college student who has a decent stash of 90% stuff... so I MIGHT sell if the price is right but I would still roll some of the profit into more silver... bigger Halve-box orders or something. =)

I do sell/trade a few coins to my boy Treasure-Slut - who I am sure will have something to say on this whole silver value thread within a day or two - when I owe him some money or when he has some coins I need for my collection...

No big sales yet though... but I am watching ebay prices eagerly. =)

~Dave

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am selling all the time. as well as trading them in and giving back out gold coin.
Just depends.
I am about turn over and moving them.

50centman

Feb 25, 2008
I sell 40% about once a month but keep the 90%. There's an older gentleman I know that sells bullion rounds at spot. I like to find interesting ones to give to my grandkids for special occasions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread