Ill Take It

Treasure-Slut

Jun 23, 2008
Re: I'll Take It

Thats not too shabby. I got similar results today. I got loose halves from a bank and recieved a 64 90% and 3 40% halves. I also found 2 90% dimes in some rolls I got from other banks.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other

Wow thats spectaclular! You all have some good luck. Wish we could all have days like that. Keep on Keepin on, all.

AMC

Treasure-Slut

Jun 23, 2008

AMC rulz said:
Wow thats spectaclular! You all have some good luck. Wish we could all have days like that. Keep on Keepin on, all.

AMC

Pffff, my luck was NOTHING compared to the luck that BBcards had today. He got $94 face in silver dimes all in solid silver rolls and then in another batch he found about 15 more silver, 13 of em all in one roll. I'm like...THATS CRAZY. I wouldn't have even gone out CRHing today if he didn't call me and tell me what he found lol.

OP
OP
Silver_Fox

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course

Treasure-Slut said:
AMC rulz said:

AMC

Pffff, my luck was NOTHING compared to the luck that BBcards had today. He got $94 face in silver dimes all in solid silver rolls and then in another batch he found about 15 more silver, 13 of em all in one roll. I'm like...THATS CRAZY. I wouldn't have even gone out CRHing today if he didn't call me and tell me what he found lol.
You gotta get the skunks / near skunks to ge the dreamers. Keep trying. :thumbsup:

Treasure-Slut

Jun 23, 2008

Yeah, I been skunked a few times but not straight months of skunks like some people on this forum lol.

OP
OP
Silver_Fox

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course

Treasure-Slut said:
Yeah, I been skunked a few times but not straight months of skunks like some people on this forum lol.
Yea, that would tend to make a feller want to change his strategy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread