Back To Reality........

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all....I have been away taking care of some business and now it's back to the old grind of reality......ugh!!

I probably have about 40 boxes waiting on me at several banks that I have to catch up on so it should be a fun week or so. Not sure if I will get to them all this week due to other business I need to tend to but we'll see.

I did pickup four boxes today and also did a little searching while I was away but not much. Most banks I checked with didn't have any halves available but I did manage to pull about a dozen or so 40% from the 3 banks that did have some.....better than none at all.....ha!

I am changing my searching scheme because silver hasn't been to plentiful in my old routine before I left. It started dwindling in about March. I started the process a week or so before I left and it will take a couple of weeks to get it going 100%......I hope it is better than the last two months or so. I have been telling myself I need to do this for some time but have been dragging my hiney hoping things would change but they really haven't so my mind is made up now..... :wink:. Some of the boxes I have waiting on me are from my old system which I kinda cringing about picking up but I have to do it.....ya never know.

The boxes I picked up today was a start with this new scheme and they produced pretty good....alot better than what my average was the last two months so that is a good sign. I did pick up 3 Walkers today with two of them being dateless...although one may be a 1920.

Anyway, it felt good being back in the saddle and searching again.

The totals.......

4-64's
3-65's
10-66's
19-67's
18-68's
10-69's
2-Frankie's - 59 & 59-D
3 Walkers - 45, possibly 20 and the other is dateless (these last two needed to be retired)

69 Total

Attachments

• P6100068.jpg
    P6100068.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 403
Upvote 0
OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rsc said:
Great finds Welcome back to reality.......... is this really reality? HH Gayle

Thanks Gayle.

I wasn't talking about the finds being reality.......lol. After being away and now being back to the grind of everyday life....is the reality......

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
So you didn't run off with Scalper after all :icon_king: He was MIA for a while also. Good to hear from you. Looks like you did pretty good. 69 total. Not bad at all depending how many boxes.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Lj, Great to see you back and great finds!! Make sure you tell us all the details of your new scheme. Lol.

-Golden Silver

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver_Fox said:
So you didn't run off with Scalper after all :icon_king: He was MIA for a while also. Good to hear from you. Looks like you did pretty good. 69 total. Not bad at all depending how many boxes.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

Thanks SF. It was 4 boxes. All four held silver....no skunks. Hadn't had that happen in a while...ha!

As for running off with Scalper.....PLEEEEASE...not a chance.......only in his dreams......he wouldn't be so lucky.......ha!

golden silver said:
Lj, Great to see you back and great finds!! Make sure you tell us all the details of your new scheme. Lol.

-Golden Silver

Thanks GS.

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
LJ,

You still have wonderful results. I have one silver half (At least it is a 90%er) for the past 43 boxes searched.
I quit searching for a while, but recently got a few boxes, just because I am looking for 2008P and 2008D in them. Found one 2008D last week, but sitll need 2 more of those, and 3 of the Ps to complete my three Whitman books.

I found one silver last week in a box. Out of 6 boxes. I fortunately found 6 silvers in loose change and rolls while picking UP those boxes, from teller drawers and what was saved for me, but not in the boxes themselves.
So getting what you got is a GREAT find, in my eyes.

Speaking of eyes ... I liked your old id picture better than the nickel that you are using now. :-)

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Thought you was making a tower for the photo contest and it fell over on ya, glad to hear all is well and ya got some R & R. My turn is coming. HH Mark

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
As for running off with Scalper.....PLEEEEASE...not a chance.......only in his dreams......he wouldn't be so lucky.......ha!

[/quote]

that is called a N I G HT M ARE not a dream ...now I know where the writer of the SAW movies comes up with his ideas :wink:

Back to reality oh good you started to take your psychotropic meds again ;D , J/k u deserve it .... and further more it would be running away from not with .... oh yeah we ran away together then you woke up ;D

Back to crhing that is a awesome score 69 keepers out of 4 is great especially nice with the Walkers and Bens kudos , Ed

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
LJ, I could be mistaken but I think scalper has some supressed feelings toward you. LOL. Scalper I am afraid you are out of luck...I have seen LJ spending a lot of time with a silver haired fellow named Ken and another one named Ben. Seems they consume most of her time and affection. Lucky guys. And who is that lady with the flowing dress I see her with all the time? Things that make you go hmmmm???

-Golden Silver

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
golden silver said:
LJ, I could be mistaken but I think scalper has some supressed feelings toward you. LOL. Scalper I am afraid you are out of luck...I have seen LJ spending a lot of time with a silver haired fellow named Ken and another one named Ben. Seems they consume most of her time and affection. Lucky guys. And who is that lady with the flowing dress I see her with all the time? Things that make you go hmmmm???

-Golden Silver

You mean she's hooks up with lot's of John's but than again she has been known to have Ben seen with Barbie as well as Ken. She apperantly goes both way's.....LOL

Mojo

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all.

jrf30 said:
LJ,

You still have wonderful results. I have one silver half (At least it is a 90%er) for the past 43 boxes searched.
I quit searching for a while, but recently got a few boxes, just because I am looking for 2008P and 2008D in them. Found one 2008D last week, but sitll need 2 more of those, and 3 of the Ps to complete my three Whitman books.

I found one silver last week in a box. Out of 6 boxes. I fortunately found 6 silvers in loose change and rolls while picking UP those boxes, from teller drawers and what was saved for me, but not in the boxes themselves.
So getting what you got is a GREAT find, in my eyes.

Speaking of eyes ... I liked your old id picture better than the nickel that you are using now. :-)

One silver from 43 boxes.....wow! I am so sorry to hear this. I sure hope it turns around for you really soon! Good luck.

Silver Stripe said:
Thought you was making a tower for the photo contest and it fell over on ya, glad to hear all is well and ya got some R & R. My turn is coming. HH Mark

Yes, I needed a rest. I know what your doing and you are overdue dude.

packerbacker said:
They needed to be retired huh? And what better place to be than LJ's home for retired Walkers!! :wink:

That's funny PB....but I like it......can't think of any better place than LJ's home for retired Walkers....lol.

coinmojo said:
golden silver said:

-Golden Silver

You mean she's hooks up with lot's of John's but than again she has been known to have Ben seen with Barbie as well as Ken. She apperantly goes both way's.....LOL

Mojo

Yes, I like em all.....John....Ben.....Barb......the lady in the flowing dress with sandals.........variety is the spice of life.....ha!

BBcardsRI said:
Good work so far! and good luck with the rest of your boxes!

~Dave
TXTim said:
Good job!
Glad to have ya back!!!

Thanks guys.....glad to be back.

golden silver said:

-Golden Silver

I think your right GS but Scalper has no chance....none! Like you said....I have Ken and Ben along with the Lady........until his mug shows up on a silver coin (not happening)......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread