Found some silver today

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice.....4 Walkers.....6 Frankies.......3 64's........another post of more 90% than 40%.......love it. Yeah, we have to go through some skunks to get to the stuff most of the time.

Congrats Jim. Ya done good.....

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That 3rd box would be a dream box for me. Congrats. Four walkers and six Bens in one box, unbelievable.

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
LJ said:
Very nice.....4 Walkers.....6 Frankies.......3 64's........another post of more 90% than 40%.......love it. Yeah, we have to go through some skunks to get to the stuff most of the time.

I am saving up so we can get the old picture back. LOL!!

TooManyHobbies said:
That 3rd box would be a dream box for me. Congrats. Four walkers and six Bens in one box, unbelievable.

It was great finding them. Some of the rolls had more than one in them. I could tell by the rims they were not Kennedys. Probably from someone's coin collection. I imagine that there is another box or two out there with the rest of them in it.

Jim

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jim4silver said:
LJ said:

I am saving up so we can get the old picture back. LOL!!

LOL....Your funny Jim. I thought you might like the 1oz gold Buffalo I have up now. It is a beaut.....I like that design!!

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
LOL....Your funny Jim. I thought you might like the 1oz gold Buffalo I have up now. It is a beaut.....I like that design!!
[/quote]

LJ,

The gold Buffalo proof is actually my favorite gold coin. Don't know if I will buy a 2008 or not though.

Jim

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Congrats Jim that was a really nice box ....yeah it is a nice sight to see those different looking rims ...the boxes are still real spotty imo . sometimes 20 keepers in one and the rest are blanks.... as far as the 90%s outweighting the 40s .... there are some more out there waiting for ya ... I have been a great ratio for the last few weeks ... hopefully things are picking up .... kudos Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions