Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man thats a lot of silver!!! :thumbsup:

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is what I call two excellent boxes. Do you have photo capabilities? Would love to see those babies stacked up!!!!

Very nice job.......after 2 weeks of dry runs.....you deserved it. Congrats!

OP
OP
Ju8vP3t

Ju8vP3t

Yea, it was a good run...it almost equals my best 2 boxes back in May: 136- 40%, 9-90%, 5 Franks...I can't figure it out, I go for weeks with only(maybe!!) 1 or 2 or None..and then when you're not expecting it...you hit a small mother lode

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
I pray for boxes that good... I hope playing the volume game this week helps me out, cause nothing else has so far.

All my boxes come in at the end of the week no matter where I order around here... so between Thurs. and Fri. I have 18 boxes coming in. I would almost bet my silver stash against yours that I won't total that many keepers out of all 18 boxes. The past weeks tallies have been sooo bad compared to those dream boxes you nabbed.

Grats again!

~Dave

OP
OP
Ju8vP3t

Ju8vP3t

Well Dave, like I said I had a lot of dry runs, maybe a month without anything significant(just a few 40% here and there) so when I opened up one of the boxes, and saw a '64 staring at me, I was just hoping that was a good omen...and it was, maybe tomorrows boxes will be good ones too.....

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BBcardsRI said:
I hope playing the volume game this week helps me out, cause nothing else has so far.

Volume is the ticket.......stay at it......the stash will grow........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread