coin roll hunting at the beach

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
??WT?? So need pics. I wonder if they were form some other storm tore up house and got unearthed.

OP
OP
R

rsc

Mar 6, 2005
Noth of Houston
Hard to say where they came from. Dates 1996 thru 2002. Pics to follow, if I can work thru my illiteracy. Patience please. HH Gayle

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Oh man, that is a true SCORE!! Did you find them all close together, or spread apart?

Congratulations!

OP
OP
R

rsc

Mar 6, 2005
Noth of Houston
here they are!

Attachments

• 7 Silver Dollars Small Pic.JPG
    7 Silver Dollars Small Pic.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 407

toolman61

May 31, 2008
Newbie here and a newbie question. How much silver in these newer coins? .999 or what? Great find and hope you go back and find the rest of the roll!! HH Tom

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
rsc said:
They are bullion, Not intended for circulation, and not legal tender....... .999 fine silver.
Sorry, but you are wrong. They ARE LEGAL TENDER. That is why they say ONE DOLLAR on the back.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_60.jpg
    ScreenHunter_60.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 291

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
DrDetector said:
Silver_Fox said:
rsc said:
They are bullion, Not intended for circulation, and not legal tender....... .999 fine silver.
Sorry, but you are wrong. They ARE LEGAL TENDER. That is why they say ONE DOLLAR on the back.

Thanks S_F, I like your style
Thanks DD. That is my kinder, gentler way of correcting someone. Now, for all you that have some laying around, if your short of cash, please spend them. PM me and I'll tell you which store to use so I can follow you and buy them for a buck...LOL
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread