Importance of owning precious metals

phillips24

Aug 28, 2008
Illinois
Exactly why I buy and look for PM's. Sooner or later our dollar will return to its intrinsic value, and being FIAT that will be kindling. Interesting though I believe I read it on silverbearcafe or another similar site that some other countries are stockpiling gold for a new gold backed currency. The world is getting tired of riding the dollar wave.

Here's some food for thought also. Seems that our enemies know they can't beat us miliarily so they are helping us ruin our economy. We're looking more and more like USSR was before its failure and breakup. Now they are wanting to regain their power and oil prices are reversed. Russia benefits from high oil prices, we hurt from them. Wars and arms races would drive the price of oil to the moon and put us in bankrupcy and insovency, as if we weren't already there. Bailing out failing banks and mortgage firms is not the answer. It will only make the coming financial disaster worse. Get the PM's at a bargain while you can, if you can actually find the physical stuff at any of your local shops that is.

Just my humble opinion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions