To the Victor Go the Spoils !!!

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Fellow CRHers, my weekly run of 12,000 halves produced at never befor seen levels. I couldn't believe my keeper pile had reached 3 40%ers by the end of my searching. I am not one to complain but OUCH !!!! this one hurt.

I did get 2 guitar picks, an "I Love You Dad" medal, an Indonesia coin, and 4 clad quarters in the bags. WAAAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Cheers, and better luck to all, Jim

Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry to hear this......that bites Papa!! I am pulling for you to hit that monster load....bad too. Best of luck to you.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I can feel your pain - I did 6000 coins from boxes this week and found one lone 40%. I did pull a few good coins from hand rolls. Did about 2000 coins from a few banks I hadn't tried and got about 40 silvers. The funny part was that I stopped at a bank across from my source for boxes just before I picked them up and got $2 loose, they produced 3 40%. Thought I was going to have some good luck. Then skunk city. There is a "silver" lining for me as I was bringing in a big bag of coins to dump at my favorite dump bank, the head teller ran up to me and said I couldn't put them in the machine anymore. She insisted I hand them the bags and they would count them out back and complete my deposit in about an hour! Finally no more coin counters for me! I had asked a dozen banks to do this and finally they asked me! YAY! An hour later I got an email confirming my deposit was completed. Brought in two more bags since then - sure makes it easier to stomach these skunk runs.

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
More signs of the times now that everyone and there brother is a CHRer. And more signs of how its going to be.
halves are going to be about as productive as quarters here with in the next few months...just how it is. Any time a limited resource is hunted hard...it becomes endangered...or extinct.

Once halves are as productive as quarters and the story becomes the same old, I found 5 %40s each month etc...it will have a pretty quick fix on silver hunters.

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
At least the box delivery guy will make some more money running boxes of halves everywhere!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions