Love my new address!

capy325

Apr 9, 2008
Just catching up on all the post... Just completed moving the family from the Atlanta Ga. area to wild and wonderful West Virginia! As you can imagine one of the first things that had to be done was to check out the local banks. Found one with a coin counter and opened up an account (gotta have a dump bank!). Part of what got moved from Ga. was ~$250 in halves that immediately went to the new bank to dump. After about half got into the machine it started playing that wonderful music we all know indicating a full bag. Not wanting to offend my new bank tellers I asked if I could help move that full (heavy) bag. This offered me a chance to give it a quick look! I immediately spotted sliver and asked if I could just go ahead and buy it! They graciously agreed! The $1000 bag gave up 184 40%'s, 10 90%'s 7 Ben's and 5 walkers! I'll try to post a picture when I come across my camera again (packed away somewhere)! I hope this initial haul is an omen of things to come and maybe I've found an unhunted area. Now I just need the price of silver to go back up!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread