Right place Right time!

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
Today at work a regular customer was trying to win a Buffalo Nickel for me out of the crane game. Another regular who i talk poker with alot came in and saw he was trying to win the buffalo for me. he said hell i have some of those i'll give you one. Thinking he would prolly be back in in a few days with one if he even remembered he promptly went outside to his car and came back in with a 1936 Buffalo and a 1943 P silver Jefferson. My jaw dropped lol. I thanked him many times. In times where most people are a-holes especially to a convenince store cashier it is really nice to see that there are still nice and generous people out there.

Happy Hunting!

-K

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
Nice story Klava!

You seem to have good luck at that job of yours with coins! =)

So... did the guy end up winning the coin too!? ;)

~Dave

OP
OP
klava

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
No lol he spent 3 dollars which i told him was way more than the coin was worth but he was motivated and having fun with the game lol. yeah the job has been great for coins. I never go home without something. A handful of copper at the least. Lately i have atleast been finding some canadian and wheats and a pre60 nickel almost daily:-) makes up for the shitty minimum wage. well almost lol

-K

OP
OP
klava

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
where do you work where there is a crane machine with coins in it?...never saw a crane machine with coins..

Im in Southwestern Virginia. He doesnt put coins in it all the time. Back when i worked for a crane company i would awlays see the competitions machines and they always had alot fo cool coins in them. This was 10 years ago when silver was alot cheaper. I always said i wished that we would get some for our machines lol

-K

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
for all the times i played that stupid game for some stupid a$$ toy....coulda got some coins....wonder why they dont do that in philly or even at the shore

OP
OP
klava

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
Next time you see one grab the number and call the company that services them let them know you would play alot more if there were some older coins in them;-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread