Frankyg

Jan 20, 2013
Isle Of Anglesey
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
GTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I want to sell a lovely set of ten Victorian sovereigns from my collection, some of which I've owned for over thirty years. All are in capsules and the set is presented in a very attractive 'Luxury' Sovereign case that allows them to be displayed within their capsules. All are circulated but in nice condition. I'm not an expert on grading but I think they are all nice examples. They are a beautifully presented set of key dates and mints in Victoria's reign and will only increase in value. British Gold Sovereigns are recognised around the world as a safe way of investing in both gold and coins. I am looking for at least £3300 Sterling for them so at that price I will mail them at my expense as signed for delivery anywhere in the world. Any advice or comments would be gratefully received. Thank you for reading this and for your help. Case 2.jpg case 1.jpg 1port.jpg 1rev.jpg 2port melbourne.jpg 2rev.jpg 3port melbourne.jpg 3rev.jpg 4port.jpg 4rev.jpg 5port.jpg 5rev.jpg 6port.jpg 6rev.jpg 7port.jpg 7rev.jpg 8port.jpg 8rev.jpg 9port.jpg 9rev.jpg 10port.jpg 10rev.jpg

OP
OP
Frankyg

Frankyg

Jan 20, 2013
Isle Of Anglesey
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
GTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've just been offered £3000 Sterling for the set from a buyer in England.......I'm thinking about it :-)

OP
OP
Frankyg

Frankyg

Jan 20, 2013
Isle Of Anglesey
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
GTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold. I will be sad to put them in the mail later.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions