RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have some Morgan dollars, and other silver coins for sale, all from my grandfathers collection. He was a silver stacker, so he had a lot, but these are going to be the nly coins I'm selling from that collection for now. I will not consider requests for more coins from that collection.

Flat shipping rate is $8. Free shipping for anyone who buys two or more coins, and a 10% off your entire order if you buy everything + free shipping.

So why am I selling these? I really really want a Mexico City 1798 8 reale that a local dealer has, and by George, I'm going to gt it. This would help out a lot.

DSC_0003.jpg DSC_0004.jpg

1881 S Morgan dollar in Fine condition - $40 SOLD

DSC_0007.jpg DSC_0008.jpg

1887 O Morgan Dollar in Very Fine condition - $45 SOLD

DSC_0005.jpg DSC_0006.jpg

1885 O Morgan Dollar in Very Good condition - $30 SOLD

DSC_0028.jpg DSC_0029.jpg

1882 O Morgan Dollar with brilliant rainbow toning: My grandfather had this along with multiple other coins stored in a cabinet with a bunch of gun cleaners and solvents in 2x2 flips just to see what would happen. This is the result nearly 50 years later. Coin will be in a new flip because the old one was looking a bit grimy. Almost Uncirculated condition with only small nicks to the coin. - $200

DSC_0023.jpg

2020 West Point V75 Quarter; American Samoa bat quarter - Brilliant Almost Uncirculated $20

DSC_0002.jpg

In God we Rust worn die quarter - Average Very fine condition with light staining $15

DSC_0013.jpg

1966 40% silver Kennedy half dollar Extra Fine condition - $10

Attachments

• DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd offer $30 each for the first 3 and half the shipping. I'd mail you a check for $94 in good faith because I know you're a regular here and that could pay half the shipping. Or if you have PayPal whichever.
I'm a collector of those and I'd love to have them!
$94 would be the most I've ever paid but I could do that haha.
PM me if interested.
I would offer $40 for the toned coin since it isnt graded and I'd pay all shipping.
A check for $138 for all 4 coins and you cash the check first of course.

Last edited:

outlaws15

Jul 1, 2020
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was kicking around an offer and came up with a total of $125.00 including shipping and that amount would be for every coin he had shown.

I'd offer $30 each for the first 3 and half the shipping. I'd mail you a check for $94 in good faith because I know you're a regular here and that could pay half the shipping. Or if you have PayPal whichever.
I'm a collector of those and I'd love to have them!
$94 would be the most I've ever paid but I could do that haha.
PM me if interested.
I would offer $40 for the toned coin since it isnt graded and I'd pay all shipping.
A check for $138 for all 4 coins and you cash the check first of course.

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was kicking around an offer and came up with a total of $125.00 including shipping and that amount would be for every coin he had shown.

No one likes the toned one? :D

I'll be listing three more (and that's it) Morgans for sale today for the same prices, but I already have someone asking for them. Is there any other kinds of coins you like, but I don't have pictured? I might have them. If it's silver you're after, I also have a big sterling silver serving spoon from the 1910s as well.

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DSC_0048.jpg

Some quarters and a dime for sale.

All quarters $10 a piece. 1861 dime was dug up in a Virginia field in a Civil War camp, so there are some very fine scratches on the surface from my friend trying to wipe it on his pants in the field. Only $90 for this one.

outlaws15

Jul 1, 2020
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, not for me. I just think morgans are cool and was bored so thought I'd spend some money on coins or a bottle of Wild Turkey Tradition.
If you put more morgans up im sure I'd offer something and if the bottle of tradition gets here first I may offer a little more.

No one likes the toned one? :D

I'll be listing three more (and that's it) Morgans for sale today for the same prices, but I already have someone asking for them. Is there any other kinds of coins you like, but I don't have pictured? I might have them. If it's silver you're after, I also have a big sterling silver serving spoon from the 1910s as well.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah physical is so high right now I havent been buying much, just what I like here and there.
I've been stacking hard for years so now I can afford to be picky and I'm in no rush. I always have room for a few more silver dollars.

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hmm, so silver stackers... I always collected silver coins for historical purposes, not so much for silver stacking, so perhaps I should sell the toned Morgan elsewhere since no one seems interested in it, and just sell some of my other things. I'm taking a break from wood chopping, and when I'm actually done, I'll put up more Morgans for sale. I want that reale, and I have more at my grandmas house so I suppose I might as well just sell them.

But once these are sold, I will have no more, so that's that.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd buy more no problem. My offer still stands for the toned dollar if you decide otherwise but you could probably get a nice premium in all honesty. It's a really nice coin!
Silver dollars and Libertads are about all I have been buying lately and just for my own collection. They are both hard to come by right now.

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DSC_0051.jpg

Random Morgan Dollars and Peace Dollars. This picture will have to do until I get a better one. $30 per coin, or $400 for all 20. The going rate for a roll of Morgan Dollars is about $475-$500, so I think this is fair.

Some have been cleaned, some have spotty tarnish or average wear. A few are in very fine condition, and because of that, that is why the price is $30.

If you only want specific dates, let me know, but remember, once these are gone, no more. Someone may get to the date you want, before you do.

AlabamaRelic

Jul 2, 2009
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
View attachment 1908184

Random Morgan Dollars and Peace Dollars. This picture will have to do until I get a better one. $30 per coin, or $400 for all 20. The going rate for a roll of Morgan Dollars is about $475-$500, so I think this is fair.

Some have been cleaned, some have spotty tarnish or average wear. A few are in very fine condition, and because of that, that is why the price is $30.

If you only want specific dates, let me know, but remember, once these are gone, no more. Someone may get to the date you want, before you do.
I want to buy these.

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
PM Sent

So this means everyone, that my silver dollar supply is spent. All I have left are the few quarters, and the dime left for sale, plus the other coins above. I will be listing some bottles, arrowheads, and various knick-knacks in the other classified section soon, so if you could, please check them out.

Thanks guys! Each order will be shipped out to their respective buyers ASAP when payment clears.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread