Hunters coins.

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
:wink: Hunter, skypilot02 here! Man, those are some great coins!!! Your collection makes mine look small!! I'm 46 and like I said, my collection wouldn't even compete with yours!!! Thank goodness treasure hunting is not a competition! I'm glad that it's about finding things you treasure, whatever it may be! I love coins like you do, but my (youngest) son has a collection of pocket knives, and that is his treasure. As you can tell, everone would love to have a collection as nice as yours!! Keep treasure hunting, and one day, you'll be better than Indiana Jones!! You've got a great headstart!! Plus, it's something you can do with your Dad. Great treasure, Great hunting and Good luck!!! Regards, Richard.

fortbball9

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTAx 550
It is a very special thing to start a child of that age to start collecting coins.It is something that he will remember for the rest of his life.So hang on to all of the great times that you and your child spend together.Because these times don't last forever.They grow up and get girl crazy.But every time that he sees what you and him started he will remember the great times with you.You are blessed to have a child that can be interested in something that is interesting to you.
So as to Hunter you have a very nice coin collection.Keep up the good work.Keep us posted when you add something new to your collection.The pics are great.

fortbball9

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread