New pennys slow start in circulation increases value

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Re: New penny's slow start in circulation increases value

Diver_Down said:
Diver_Down said:
Check out the proposed new designs for the permanent reverse in 2010.

http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/Article.jsp?ad=article&ArticleId=6601

And the winner is...
http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/Article.jsp?ad=article&ArticleId=6622

The return to a wheat back.

In this week's Numismatic News, the wheat back for 2010 has been nixed as it resembles the 1924 German Pfenning. The voting/recommendations will continue.

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You should buy up a bunch and sell them on ebay! Seriously, there are listings there where 4 pennies are being sold (people are bidding on them) for around $1.50. Makes no sense at all. But why should you be left out in the dark. If you bought 10 rolls from Walmart for $5.00 and sold them 4/1.00 you'd make $120 in profit!

DEMERSON

Dec 17, 2008
Hemet,ca
Detector(s) used
fisher F2

Jack Hamilton said:
Had to return some grout to Home depot. Got a few quarters and my first '09 Lincoln :thumbsup:
Its not mint by all means but its in pretty good shape. I tried to get the best pics I could with my
digital but it didn't want to focus for me. Not sure what thats all about but here is my best 2.
that's in damn nice shape. i have one about that good. and got another today in change.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bought a soda at a convenience store the other day and got 2 in change. Told the clerk I'd buy all he had. Ended up with 28.
Scott

Attachments

• IM002012.JPG
    IM002012.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 243

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread