U.S. trade dollar

OP
OP
R

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
thanks for the replys! it was in nice shape,but im no expert of coin rateings so im gonna assume it WAS worth under $100. the value really dont matter any more cause its gone! what really bothered me was it was with a wedding/engagement ring set and most importantly was my familys bible. it was from the 1830s and signed by all since then untill the 50s. thats what really hurt! who steals bibles???

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
russau said:
thanks for the replys! it was in nice shape,but im no expert of coin rateings so im gonna assume it WAS worth under $100. the value really dont matter any more cause its gone! what really bothered me was it was with a wedding/engagement ring set and most importantly was my familys bible. it was from the 1830s and signed by all since then untill the 50s. thats what really hurt! who steals bibles???
I hope whoever did that gets caught and you get your stuff back.

fortbball9

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTAx 550
who steals bibles???or anything else

Low life scum,Now a days you can't trust no one.20 years ago you could leave your doors unlocked anytime
of the day or night and nothing would happen.Now I think people is just waiting for the chance to clean
somebody house out.It has been a lot of changes the way people act now to then.Just look at the amount
of gangs that there are now.
Sorry to hear about your lost.

fortbball9

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread