1963 proof lincoln

OP
OP
GL

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC
It's worth a penny though right? My daughter likes it because it is spanking new and really shiny.

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
the only thing worse than buying coins from littleton or harris is buying them from those clowns on tv. i admit i watch the clowns from time to time for entertainment (especially robert chambers) but i never buy from them. if i see something i like i can usually find it very easily at a far much lower price. they do give good information and it is good for a beginner to watch and learn but don't buy

K

Kentucky Kache

diggummup said:
GL said:
My wife found one on the kitchen floor sealed in an official looking wrapper
Not trying to be a jerk but... :icon_scratch: ??? Whaddya mean? It just appeared? :dontknow:

Yeah, whose kitchen floor was it on? ;D

OP
OP
GL

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC
Yes, it just sort of appeared! She was cleaning and it was in the corner on the floor, no idea where it came from. Too bad it wasn't one of those cool recessed Indian gold coins, I like those.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GL said:
Yes, it just sort of appeared! She was cleaning and it was in the corner on the floor, no idea where it came from. Too bad it wasn't one of those cool recessed Indian gold coins, I like those.

Can't beat Free :thumbsup:

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
silvercop said:
the only thing worse than buying coins from littleton or harris is buying them from those clowns on tv. i admit i watch the clowns from time to time for entertainment (especially robert chambers) but i never buy from them. if i see something i like i can usually find it very easily at a far much lower price. they do give good information and it is good for a beginner to watch and learn but don't buy
I have gotten 2 or 3 good deals from some people on tv but almost all of their stuff is ridiculously high priced.

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
silvercop said:
the only thing worse than buying coins from littleton or harris is buying them from those clowns on tv. i admit i watch the clowns from time to time for entertainment (especially robert chambers) but i never buy from them.

Works great for insomnia, too.

DM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread