ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
shanegalang said:
Is the right spot for paper currency?
Actually, the right spot is in my wallet. Let me know what you have and I'll be more than happy to file it away for you. :wink:

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Mackaydon said:
Give it a go, Shane.
What do you have?
Hi and thanks. I have a 1935 A Hawaii one dollar bill. Shes in pretty good shape, no pin holes are tears. What might I expect to get for it?

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The 2008 Red Book (Friedberg) lists the retail value at $50 in VF-20 condition and $200 in Uncirculated-63 condition. What you currently can expect to get for the bill will be better judged by prices of the similar item on eBay.
It's a US brown seal bill with HAWAII shown as an overprint on the reverse, right?
Don.....

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Mackaydon said:
The 2008 Red Book (Friedberg) lists the retail value at $50 in VF-20 condition and $200 in Uncirculated-63 condition. What you currently can expect to get for the bill will be better judged by prices of the similar item on eBay.
It's a US brown seal bill with HAWAII shown as an overprint on the reverse, right?
Don.....
yes it's the brown seal Hawaii.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread