Gold Coin On Bracelet

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
I wonder if it were a freemasons pendant they are known to alter pennies why not gold coin for more important moves up. It has a G on it?

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cdltpx said:
I wonder if it were a freemasons pendant they are known to alter pennies why not gold coin for more important moves up. It has a G on it?

Most likely just someones initials. I see G,L and E on it.

I'd take it to a local jeweler that specializes in antique jewelry and inquire about paying to get an appraisal on it. I say to pay as they won't be as likely to low ball the value. I think its quite the find. :thumbsup:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gemee said:
I got the bracelet AND the coin for 29.00. The seller advertised it as brass, but as soon as it arrived today I acid tested it, and the bracelet tests out at 14K.
;D

It is Brass as the seller advertised for :) but to ease your pain of forking out $29 dollars, I will send you $30 :laughing7: just PM me your adress :wink:

SS

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Searcher said:
gemee said:
I got the bracelet AND the coin for 29.00. The seller advertised it as brass, but as soon as it arrived today I acid tested it, and the bracelet tests out at 14K.
;D

It is Brass as the seller advertised for :) but to ease your pain of forking out $29 dollars, I will send you $30 :laughing7: just PM me your adress :wink:

SS

:o ;D :o :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread