pennys

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i am looking for the last peny made for 2009 mint doesnt matter they are for my 7 nad 10 year old and a the new 2010 mint marks doesnt matter they are for my kids 2 rolls of each of these penny would be great kids treat the new rolls of pennys like pirate treasure they both have little wooden boxes that look like pirate chests picked them up at a yard sale last summer

Letsgethammered

Feb 15, 2010
olepossum said:
i am looking for the last peny made for 2009 mint doesnt matter they are for my 7 nad 10 year old and a the new 2010 mint marks doesnt matter they are for my kids 2 rolls of each of these penny would be great kids treat the new rolls of pennys like pirate treasure they both have little wooden boxes that look like pirate chests picked them up at a yard sale last summer

Id wait on the 2010 cents as currently they are selling for about a dollar each on ebay,very few if any in circulation.The mint did not sell rolls of 2010 like they did the 2009's.

OP
OP
olepossum

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
am i getting a grade for my spelling in post could you read and understand it if so ok dont worry ok i will wieght a whyle for the 2010s dont want to pay a buk ech thanks guys

Letsgethammered

Feb 15, 2010
olepossum said:
am i getting a grade for my spelling in post could you read and understand it if so ok dont worry ok i will wieght a whyle for the 2010s dont want to pay a buk ech thanks guys

Totally agree dude , no bigger pita than the spelling police.

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as I can understand it thats all that matters to me aswell. As for the pennys I see them on ebay but havent got one in my change yet. Good luck getting one.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well the Spelling Police have been here, so I guess the Numismatic Squad should point out the United States has never minted a penny (or a peny). They are cents. ;-)

Pennys are from them Brits we booted out 230 years ago.

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Letsgethammered said:
olepossum said:

Totally agree dude , no bigger pita than the spelling police.
[/quote

Like yaa dude, we'd hate to like understand what you are trying to say,,,dude :o...

Letsgethammered

Feb 15, 2010
Charlie P. (NY) said:
Well the Spelling Police have been here, so I guess the Numismatic Squad should point out the United States has never minted a penny (or a peny). They are cents. ;-)

Pennys are from them Brits we booted out 230 years ago.

Uuummm the history detectives called , they are saying the Brits founded this country and refer us to Plymouth rock.

OP
OP
olepossum

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
well if you werent a numismatic what would you call it mmmma penny

wayne_sa

Jun 30, 2009
san antonio
Olepossum, I loved the way you rocked that post! :headbang: The whole stream of conciousness thing is cool; poetic, almost.
You packed more in that 1 sentence than I do in 10.
I had no idea that 2010 pennies were scarce.
Thanks for posting.

Wayne

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread