under spot SILVER deals only in here!!

New2Brass

Greenie
Apr 6, 2011
Re: under spot ASE's

2 ASE's for $33 each. Limit is 2 per household. 1-800-459-2646 Vault #UNSMXGS0411

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab

N2B, thank you very much. Just ordered 2 coins. :hello2:

Desertfox

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So what's the catch here? I'd like to order a couple but it's not worth it if I am going to be pestered to death with telemarketing calls. Has anyone who has ordered these from Universal Coin and Bullion gotten them delivered? Are they real? When a deal looks too good to be true it is usually not worth the hassle.

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I got 2 so far from 1stnationalreserve. It was the last deal that was posted. They both came so far and I haven't got a single call yet.

I do hope they send me some mail though... I like the specials.

When you get the 2 SAEs you get an offer for a gold coin for $155. Unfortunately I didn't have the $ to do it or I would have.

I suggest jump on these. $66 for 2 SAEs is a score. They are selling for $45+ on feebay right now.

Every time one of these offers is posted I jump on it and I have not regretted it yet. :headbang:

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SeaninNH said:
I got 2 so far from 1stnationalreserve. It was the last deal that was posted. They both came so far and I haven't got a single call yet.

I do hope they send me some mail though... I like the specials.

When you get the 2 SAEs you get an offer for a gold coin for $155. Unfortunately I didn't have the $ to do it or I would have.

I suggest jump on these. $66 for 2 SAEs is a score. They are selling for $45+ on feebay right now.

Every time one of these offers is posted I jump on it and I have not regretted it yet. :headbang:

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll go ahead and make the call. :icon_thumleft:

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks guys just ordered two and the gold coin. :thumbsup:

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Marchas45 said:

What's the deal on the gold coin?

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mts said:
Marchas45 said:

They will also offer the 2011 $5 gold coin for $155.00 free shipping. :thumbsup:

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Marchas45 said:
mts said:
Marchas45 said:

They will also offer the 2011 $5 gold coin for $155.00 free shipping. :thumbsup:

Will you post details and a picture of the gold coin when it arrives? Is it supposed to be a 1/10th ozt. gold eagle or is it something else? I've been reading some bad things about Universal Coin and Bullion on the web which makes me nervous about buying the gold coin. Thanks for the info! I just want to be sure that I'm not being taken for a ride like some people have reported about that company.

OP
OP
prospectordamon

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil

Just ordered 2! Thanks

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for this great tip!

I just got mine in the mail. They also sent me three nice books along with it. What a great deal:

2 x 1ozt. ASE, 1 x 1/10ozt. AGE, 3 nice books (including a 2011 coin values guide), free shipping and no tax = $221

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I just got my 2 coins today. I wish I had the $ for the gold, but I'm happy with what I got.

You can't go wrong for 2 SAEs for $33 each. They are selling for $47+ on feebay.

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SeaninNH said:
I just got my 2 coins today. I wish I had the $ for the gold, but I'm happy with what I got.

You can't go wrong for 2 SAEs for $33 each. They are selling for $47+ on feebay.

Did they send you the three books as well? These were shipped to me in a separate package that arrived the day before.

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SeaninNH said:
I got their gold guide. I wish they sent a silver book.

I didn't get a silver guide. Just gold. I got these three books:

Insider's Guide to U.S. Coin Values 2011 - this is the book that I am likely to really use
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ords=insider's+guide+to+u.s.+coin+vlaues+2011

Type III Double Eagles: A Numismatic History and Analysis
http://www.amazon.com/Type-III-Doub...8804/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302801020&sr=8-1

Indian Gold Coins of the 20th Century
http://www.amazon.com/Indian-Gold-C...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1302801069&sr=1-1

On Amazon they retail for $50 total (not counting shipping). You'll notice that they are all written or co-written by the same guy: Michael R Fuljenz. He is the president of the company.

I wouldn't have bought them otherwise so it probably isn't fair to count the $50 toward the value of the deal. But hey, they are nice books and I'm glad that I got them for free.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Received my two ASE's and Gold Coin today, no books. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
prospectordamon

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil

glad this thread has helped out a lot of people, special thanks to the poster of the vault code!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread