• DSCN0258 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCN0258 (1024x768).jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 763
OP
OP
brendan1414

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
I <3 Craigslist! I was just randomly browsing collectibles and seen these... i called him up only 30 mins after he posted them and they were still available! :hello2:

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice score. I'd buy those at that price all day long. I have never had too much luck with Craigslist. Most people assume that they can get eBay prices on CL for what amounts to a cash sale with no fees. They just don't get it. I've found a few good deals but have gotten to the point where it isn't worth my time to check every day.
Congrats!

OP
OP
brendan1414

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
mts said:
That is a nice score. I'd buy those at that price all day long. I have never had too much luck with Craigslist. Most people assume that they can get eBay prices on CL for what amounts to a cash sale with no fees. They just don't get it. I've found a few good deals but have gotten to the point where it isn't worth my time to check every day.
Congrats!

Really? man i must just get lucky with my area... i have made SEVERAL hundreds of dollars by buying stuff for cheap. mostly electronics, but now coins... ive gotten an iphone 3G for $70, sold for $200. Just recently got a pocket computer for $40, sold for $130. :laughing7: easy cash

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! Keep making that easy money as long as you can. Around here people think their silver is worth way more than spot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions