Remember that 2 Dollar Coins for $55 deal?

Yougot

Feb 25, 2011
Now that silver has dropped those two coins below spot they finally charged it to my account. Can't say I am upset about it though, two more coins for my ever increasing collection :icon_thumright:

Did anyone else just get charged for theirs?

PS: I ordered 4, only got charged for 1.

EDIT: I forgot what years they were... So I switched it to dollar coins

joshatron

Greenie
Apr 11, 2011
I've been checking just about every other day since I ordered mine. I forgot how long ago it was, but I got a call last week saying that they still have my order, and are low on supply. Just checked my account right now after reading this, and I finally have a pending charge from them! Finally!

JT10

Oct 29, 2010
The Mitten State
They had charged my account the day after I ordered, but I never received the coins. About two weeks later I looked and the charge wasn't there any more. Now I just checked, and the charge is back.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JT10 said:
They had charged my account the day after I ordered, but I never received the coins. About two weeks later I looked and the charge wasn't there any more. Now I just checked, and the charge is back.

Im still waiting on them...they charged the account the same day...and havent heard anything except that it is on backorder...

Im trying to figure out if I should complain to PayPal..or ride it out :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions