Some 1800s Spanish Coins

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
Some 1800's Spanish Coins

These are some of my Spanish collection coins. The rare peso from Las Filipinas (the Phillipines) is special to me because it is from the years prior to the Hispano-American war wherein the US took possession of some Spanish colonies including the Phillipines and Puerto Rico (my Island). I got them from dealers in Spain. Actually, I'm after the rare 1895 Puerto Rico peso most of which the US collected and melted to make the 1902 Morgan.

Attachments

• Alfonso XIII Filipinas Peso.jpg
    Alfonso XIII Filipinas Peso.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,967
  • Alfonso XIII Filipinas Peso-reverse.jpg
    Alfonso XIII Filipinas Peso-reverse.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2,006
  • Alfonso XII 5 pesetas.jpg
    Alfonso XII 5 pesetas.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,956
  • Alfonso XII 5 pesetas-reverse.jpg
    Alfonso XII 5 pesetas-reverse.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,522
  • Alfonso XII 50 centavos.jpg
    Alfonso XII 50 centavos.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,500
  • Alfonso XII 50 centavos-reverse.jpg
    Alfonso XII 50 centavos-reverse.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,365

peseta99

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2008
San Juan , Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x,Minelab Explorer,Minelab Excalibur I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are some of my Spanish collection coins. The rare peso from Las Filipinas (the Phillipines) is special to me because it is from the years prior to the Hispano-American war wherein the US took possession of some Spanish colonies including the Phillipines and Puerto Rico (my Island). I got them from dealers in Spain. Actually, I'm after the rare 1895 Puerto Rico peso most of which the US collected and melted to make the 1902 Morgan.

BEAUTIFULL COINS , JUAN FROM SAN JUAN PR - [email protected]

OP
OP
cyberborikua

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
BEAUTIFULL COINS , JUAN FROM SAN JUAN PR - [email protected]

Thank you for the nice conversation. These are some of my Spanish coins. I also own a few Morgans I bought from dealers. Other silver coins I dug with my detectors. We'll keep in touch and meet next summer in Puerto Rico.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread