OP
tarpon192

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Mackaydon. Does that add any value to it?

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yes, a dollar or more, based on degree of lamination. In your case, the degree is severe and should warrant a higher premium. How much higher is dependent upon the demand at the time your offer it for sale. You may wish to look at eBay's sale of 'laminationed cents' and also their 'completed transactions' to gain a perspective on what others have received or are currently asking for theirs'.
Don.......

CoinHELP!

Aug 9, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a lamination error on a badly and environmetally damaged coin, so the value will not be great. I would guess it would sell for less than a dollar at ebay, but at least you can learn about the coin. It's still better than finding a modern Lincoln Cent in the ground. You can find help identifying mint errors here http://coinauctionshelp.com/laminationcrackminterror.html

OP
OP
tarpon192

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CoinHELP! said:
It's a lamination error on a badly and environmetally damaged coin, so the value will not be great. I would guess it would sell for less than a dollar at ebay, but at least you can learn about the coin. It's still better than finding a modern Lincoln Cent in the ground. You can find help identifying mint errors here http://coinauctionshelp.com/laminationcrackminterror.html
THANK YOU.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread