008.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 442

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
You have several different coins here, and show what appears to be different reverses (backs) with correct obverses (front).

Need to post just one coin at a time, front and back. Or we probably can't help much.

Multiple coins? Again, post 1 pic or front and 1 pic of back. TNet will allow you to add photos later if you need them.

We are not allowed to suggest "fake". However, the coin may be a copy of an actual coin. For example, some 3-inch diameter discs that look like actual coins are not true coins. They may instead be copies, souvenier pieces, or just large collectible tokens.

A coin which is not the correct diameter, may be a token instead.

I hope this is what you are asking for. But I may be mistaken.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuberale said:
You have several different coins here, and show what appears to be different reverses (backs) with correct obverses (front).

Need to post just one coin at a time, front and back. Or we probably can't help much.

Multiple coins? Again, post 1 pic or front and 1 pic of back. TNet will allow you to add photos later if you need them.

We are not allowed to suggest "fake". However, the coin may be a copy of an actual coin. For example, some 3-inch diameter discs that look like actual coins are not true coins. They may instead be copies, souvenier pieces, or just large collectible tokens.

A coin which is not the correct diameter, may be a token instead.

I hope this is what you are asking for. But I may be mistaken.

I disagree, if you have knowledge of a coin and the OP is asking your thoughts, than by all means share what you know.

sb_1803_10.jpg

This is the closest coin I could find from 1803 that matched yours.

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
The 1803 gold is similar. But look closely at the star size compared with LIBERTY and the date. Something is wrong.

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what do the letters to the right of "3" say?

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread