Ottoman Empire Coins ( Fatih Sultan Mehmet Han)

dilsizoglu

Apr 6, 2012
Sakarya
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT , Lorenz z1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fatih_1.jpg

Yıl / Year :1444-1481
Ağırlığı / Weight (gr) : 3.52 gr
Boyut / Size (mm) : 20 mm

fatih_2.jpg

Ağırlığı / Weight (gr) : 3.43 gr

fatih_3.jpg

Ağırlığı / Weight (gr) : 3.50 gr

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welcome to Treasure Net !!

Fatih Sultan Mehmed Han was, indeed, an historic figure. During his second reign (1451-1481) he captured Constantinople and some consider that event as the end of the Middle Ages; others content it was Columbus's discoveries in 1492. I believe 1478 was the year his first gold coin was minted. What is your history with these coins?
Don.....

OP
OP
dilsizoglu

dilsizoglu

Apr 6, 2012
Sakarya
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT , Lorenz z1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you

Osman Bey was suppressed by the first Ottoman coin. Printed silver money,'' RESERVE'' said Orhan Bey. Given the name Fatih SULTAN amanında printed in gold money. Copper coins were called to join the SET. These types of funds was called Shearing RESERVE. The subsequent Gurus sürülmüştür.Bunlar various names, coins market, MONEY, PUL, DOIT, is Mecidiye.

Principality to state Mehmed the Conqueror announced transition of minting golden coins. He called Sultani, the coin of Venice Dükaları setting trade and weighed the difficulty arises. In addition to conquering in Anatolia, the Ottomans settled in Europe in this period and mangır Serez, Novar, Ayasluk, Edirne, Amasya, Bursa and Konya, gold is minted only in Istanbul. Fatih Sultan Mehmed, the Conqueror of Istanbul next to the distinctive feature of Ottoman coins'' lands with tugra sultan, ruler of the seas,'' a statement from the descendants of the Sultan son of Sultan legacy.

The first gold coins in the Ottoman Empire pressed Fatih Sultan Mehmet Han

test_clip_image001.png

Click here for Official Information

I can not speak English, I turn to google

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hazine Net hoşgeldiniz

Fatih Sultan Mehmed Han, gerçekten tarihi bir figürdü. Onun ikinci döneminde (1451-1481) yılları yakalanan Constantinople ve bazı Orta Çağ'ın sonu olarak bu olay düşünün; diğerleri içeriği, 1492 yılında Kolomb'un keşifler oldu. Ben 1478 ilk altın para basıldı yıl olduğuna inanıyorum. Bu sikkeler ile tarihi nedir? Bu paraların Koleksiyonunuzda mısınız?
Don.....

OP
OP
dilsizoglu

dilsizoglu

Apr 6, 2012
Sakarya
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT , Lorenz z1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they do not have in my collection,