A VERY STRANGE 1971 Kennedy Half Dollar

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried to get a picture up but my camera isn't working right.

Well I was CRHING yesterday with $40 in halves. I was on the second roll and came across this circulated 1971 Half. Nothing special about it, but in sharpie it had writing on the obverse

"The CIA Killed JFK" along the back of kennedys head.

It cracked me up that someone had the time tow rite that, and it stayed on there the entire time during circulations

Any Bizzare coin finds with writing on them? Or bill finds?

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
I try not to get to caught up in the conspiracy theories but I read not long ago that a couple of months before JFK was assasinated that he was trying to introduce legislation that would put an end to the FED.... as in the "federal reserve bank" -named that to imply, or make the people think that it is "federal" or "government" I might add....

Thomas Jefferson said something along the lines of, "the day this country falls victim to a privatized banking system will be the end of this country as we know it"... Pretty crazy that he was as insightful as he was... The founding fathers sure are some amazing people.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions