Online coin pricing guide

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What online coin pricing guide do you use? Free or subscription? I usually just search the coin and see what currently is being asked for the coin and use that as an approximate guide but was wondering if there was a site that updates frequently. I only buy gold and silver coins and pricing of the coins is influenced by current commodity prices and constantly changing.

Groovedymond

May 23, 2006
Salem, NH
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - QuickSilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What online coin pricing guide do you use? Free or subscription? I usually just search the coin and see what currently is being asked for the coin and use that as an approximate guide but was wondering if there was a site that updates frequently. I only buy gold and silver coins and pricing of the coins is influenced by current commodity prices and constantly changing.

I mainly use two sites...

Site# 1 - Good for collectible coins: NumisMedia Online FMV Rare Coin Price Guide Index - Retail Fair Market Value Prices for U.S. Rare Coins - Numismatic Values - the Official Price Guide of NGC and the Collectors Society

Site #2 - Good for current silver coin values : Current Melt Value Of Coins - How Much Is Your Coin Worth?

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all for the links.
I mainly collect Spanish colonial 16-17th century coins (cobs) which makes it difficult. I guess finding current sale prices are probably still my best bet.
vor

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread