Limited Info: Good Buy/Bad Buy 5$ Liberty Gold Coin $220

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is the picture?

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is apparent we have enough information to help you out. please stop cluttering the forum with pieces of sentences that do not do us any good

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
The person decided to not get the coin, therefore, the post got removed of it's details to not create answers that are not important anymore.

OP
OP
M

Myrick

Sep 21, 2012
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
^what he said.

@ silverforbrains please stop cluttering the forum with answers for questions that have been removed :)

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I always pass on half price commodities. You done good.

OP
OP
M

Myrick

Sep 21, 2012
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah honestly, I just got a funny feeling about it and the seller... Decided to listen to my inner voice. But I do appreciate everyone reading this post.

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There could have been a different reason (coin looked fake, it turned out to be the 1/10 oz. bullion coin).

Most counterfeit coins are still gold. Tons of American tourists brought them back from Egypt and the middle east in the 1950s.

I didn't think AGE's would be called "Liberty" coins, but I've seen stranger. I'd pass on that too, or if the chocolate filling melted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread