Sold some of my silver

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's done. I've apologized and explained exactly why I felt the need to lash out. And have made 19 enemies. You can always find somthing of value from anyside of an argument....and the language was tame. This is not Sesame Street.

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
Complete crazyness... Gillmore I think u should make a topic explaining this outrage... You have a lot I think to say that you been keeping in for too long, you need a vent thread...

To the op. Congrats

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id rather smoke a joint, rather than these bath salts weve been reading about...but hey. All this isnt going to matter in 9 more years is it....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's done. I've apologized and explained exactly why I felt the need to lash out. And have made 19 enemies. You can always find somthing of value from anyside of an argument....and the language was tame. This is not Sesame Street.

Someone is going to make me regret my decision................

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have rules on language, please obey them..............

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Gilmore Happy said:
Id rather smoke a joint, rather than these bath salts weve been reading about...but hey. All this isnt going to matter in 9 more years is it....

Dawg chill out

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Selling your silver is fine, I've done it to increase my funds so I can get more boxes of halves and find more silver. Just try to get a good price. $5 for 40% halves is pretty good if there are no fees attached. The melt price is $5.01 right now.

CWS

Jul 5, 2012
MA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats to the OP. And to anyone else that sells 40% this close to melt. That's not easy.

Why anyone here feels it necessary to openly denigrate the OP for selling silver [for any reason] is beyond me. If Silver goes up in the next couple months time the OP may question the sale, but silver could also go down in the next 2 months. Who knows.

Come on Gilmore, do you really believe that 100, 200 or 1000 40% coins are really going to set you up for retirement...

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on Gilmore, do you really believe that 100, 200 or 1000 40% coins are really going to set you up for retirement...

Hell no they wont. But if your mentality is to sell things of value to buy depreciating items, over a lifetime, you sure wont be set up for a nice retirement. You would be what is called the 97%, not too good.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can only speak for myself but if i dug up a hoard of silver and gold tonight then squandered it away on hookers,peanut butter and a bulldog by tomorrow,Thats none of anyones concern except for my own!!

To the OP: Glad you made good on some of your silver collection,Its nice to see a plan come together!

HH,John

toorude89

Jul 2, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gilmore, does your crystal ball work for lotto numbers too? If so, I'll pay a premium for the winners. I just listed 15 40%ers on CL for about $5 a piece and I'd be happy to get it. They can be yours if you'd like, Gilmore. So certain they are going up? Buy mine! And how does selling $75 worth of coins make you dependent on anyone???

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gilmore, does your crystal ball work for lotto numbers too? If so, I'll pay a premium for the winners. I just listed 15 40%ers on CL for about $5 a piece and I'd be happy to get it. They can be yours if you'd like, Gilmore. So certain they are going up? Buy mine! And how does selling $75 worth of coins make you dependent on anyone???

When you are out from under mommy and daddys wing, come talk to me then. Until then, go back and take a course on reading comprehension because not once did I mention the price of silver rising...lmao. Troll. I'm certainly done with you.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can only speak for myself but if i dug up a hoard of silver and gold tonight then squandered it away on hookers,peanut butter and a bulldog by tomorrow,Thats none of anyones concern except for my own!!

To the OP: Glad you made good on some of your silver collection,Its nice to see a plan come together!

HH,John

I'd make sure and get the PB with the nuts in it. 2 hookers at once is better than 1 hooker. Bulldog...eh, I'd get a shitzu or somthing foo foo.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread