🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SAM_2827.JPG Cashing in my hoard today, about $110.00 in quaters dimes nickels since may. I have a 15 yr class re union tonight and i figured this would be a good occassion to use it. I thought id save it for a while but now the only ones i like to save are the goodies, (wheats, injuns, silver, etc.) besides i can refill that hoard in no time w all the tot lots and my fairground access lol:hello:

oldsalty19

Silver Member
May 29, 2011
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good decision cjon.....have a nice reunion

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good decision cjon.....have a nice reunion

was a blast, good times w good people, too bad my hangover didnt go away til about 5 minutes ago lol:occasion14:

Calvin.Coin

Sep 27, 2012
Southwestern America
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice pile of change in a fairly short period of time. Was it found mostly with the garret or bounty hunter?

peace,
cc

coinhound

Sep 26, 2012
Northwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra VX3, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Whites Prizm 5G, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My hoard is about the same as yours. The only difference is mine is made up of about six times as many Lincolns. The fruits of our labors doesn't always share equally. Glad you had a rememberable night out, makes the effort worth while.

CoilFisher

Jul 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice deal.

I know some people buy silver or collectible coins with theirs. That way even if you are not finding it...the end result is still the same. :lightbulb:

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My hoard is about the same as yours. The only difference is mine is made up of about six times as many Lincolns. The fruits of our labors doesn't always share equally. Glad you had a rememberable night out, makes the effort worth while.

Oh i have about 7 bucks in pennies but didnt feel like cashing those in as well, alot were dirty n crusty and i didnt feel like dealing with all of them in the rejection bin lol

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice pile of change in a fairly short period of time. Was it found mostly with the garret or bounty hunter?

peace,
cc

probably half and half, ive been detecting since may and used to go to the fairgrounds alot when i had just my bounty hunter. That place is a fail safe when i just need a coin fix. Since i got my ace ive been doing more selective hunting, looking for the goodies of course. Although i did go up the fairgrounds a few weeks ago and cleaned up about 12 bucks in change from my new favorite ride, the zipper

Calvin.Coin

Sep 27, 2012
Southwestern America
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool! I can't wait until I can search more productive ground. The county fair ended not long ago and I'm working on getting permission...Then I'll finally get to really give discrimination a go. It's so barren of metal here I'm always in full-on mode and excited just to hear any beep!

peace,
cc

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread