hogan646

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
It is indeed struck through grease. Yours is quite dramatic, but the overall condition of the coin isn't great. They go for a couple of bucks on up depending on the degree of obfuscation of the details. Throw it on eBay for 99 cents and let the market determine it's value.

OP
OP
H

hogan646

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is indeed struck through grease. Yours is quite dramatic, but the overall condition of the coin isn't great. They go for a couple of bucks on up depending on the degree of obfuscation of the details. Throw it on eBay for 99 cents and let the market determine it's value.

Thanks. I will put it up this weekend.

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a couple of grease strike 1996 Kennedys that are about as bad. Never tried to sell them. Let me know how they sell if you dont mind.

OP
OP
H

hogan646

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Local_coins said:
I have a couple of grease strike 1996 Kennedys that are about as bad. Never tried to sell them. Let me know how they sell if you dont mind.

I will let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
H

hogan646

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So I listed the coin on eBay for $4.99 and had a bid shortly after listing the item. You may want to list one and see what happens.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread