Metal detecting in W.Mass

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Western Mass as in...? West of the Quabbin? Central Here. Brand new to MDing. Hoping to hit school yards. Ask some folks who own small ranches, farms if you can metal detect yard.
Wicka.
Recognize Name? ^

OP
OP
Shines

Shines

Jul 25, 2012
Western Mass as in...? West of the Quabbin? Central Here. Brand new to MDing. Hoping to hit school yards. Ask some folks who own small ranches, farms if you can metal detect yard.
Wicka.
Recognize Name? ^

Western,massachusetts u.s yea so far i located a old fair ground used to have a old baseball field and was also used to set up camp for civil war soliders now its just a plain field next to the river

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
OH! Western is a town, I thought you mean't like. Western, Central, Eastern... Lol! I apologize :P
Best of luck! Should be plenty of loot for us to find in our areas in Mass.
Happy hunting!
Wicka

OP
OP
Shines

Shines

Jul 25, 2012
You were right i ment as the western part of massachusetts multiple town&citys .....figure my home state is a good start considering we date back to colonial times my hometown dates back to 1636...

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
That's what I think too! Hoping for some old artifacts. Or atleast some Silver coinage! If you dig up any information on Central Massachusetts tips I'll take them! Lol.
Wickaboag

OP
OP
Shines

Shines

Jul 25, 2012
Im trying to locate a old town now in mass did u ever hear of a place called "craggy gulch" theres a gold cache thought to have been burried there im more intrested in md there bet theres sum good finds just waiting for the right person to find

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Im trying to locate a old town now in mass did u ever hear of a place called "craggy gulch" theres a gold cache thought to have been burried there im more intrested in md there bet theres sum good finds just waiting for the right person to find

I have a book on Mass treasure, and can scan it if you tell me your counties (PM fine).

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread