Coin errors

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
I don't know if this is a no no but if it is let me know. I am starting to collect error cents or any coin. I just like the look and knowing that not every coin is the same and there is always something new. Anyway what I was going to say, is there anyone on here that has some errors they are willing to part with? Just post what you have. Free is great!! But will pay for the right price. Let me know thanks

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know if this is a no no but if it is let me know. I am starting to collect error cents or any coin. I just like the look and knowing that not every coin is the same and there is always something new. Anyway what I was going to say, is there anyone on here that has some errors they are willing to part with? Just post what you have. Free is great!! But will pay for the right price. Let me know thanks

You can't post this I think unless you're a charter member. You can the post in classifieds, which is like Craigslist, but here on Tnet. Charter costs $20/year.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Try going to a coin show, if possible. Error coins are relatively inexpensive and can be quite interesting to collect. Best of luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread