This weeks haul

mira263

Greenie
Mar 15, 2013
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my road trip didn't quite work out this week. Only pulled 4 rolls of halves all of them were brand new 2001 p :(

However my mom let me go through her change jar and I got 3 Rosie's and a 67 half and 1 63 Canadian dime.

Got home and found $150 in loomis halves, all skunked. Picked up my box of halves, all skunked. Got 4 boxes of dimes

1: all 2013
2: 1 Rosie
3: 4 Rosie's, 1 2002 five pence, 1 Cayman Islands 5 cent, 1 1979 Canadian dime, and 1 1969 1/2 Swiss franc
4: prob 90% 2012s managed 1 Rosie in the last roll!

Dropped off my dump this morning and the teller gave me a 1942 p nickel :)

Also got the inside info from a teller at chase near my house. I get dimes from them occasionally cause the clear rolls, but all skunk so far. Went in and saw a whole tray of loose halves with a 67 sitting on top. I ask to buy them and he says he can't because a customer gets all of them. He then proceeds to tell me he comes in every Thursday and gets 11 boxes and dumps them at the same bank I do. Said they would order me all I want free, and they are coming in brown wraps from Wisconsin. Not sure who the bank gets them from. You guys think piggy backing on this other CRHs order would be a good bet? 1 box a week is all I could do right now.

I am quite certain there are several other hunters in my area. I ran across 46 marked halves with a brown marker through Kennedy's face in $150 in loomis rolls. I believe my dump bank sells them to loomis (the only supplier locally).

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I would sell the 2013 box on eBay. Also, the Swiss 1/2 franc is worth over 50 cents in exchange.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread