Type 2 sba

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg, just buy them all, kind of rude to go into a bank, and look through the $1 coins right on the spot and hold people up and waste there times. Type 2 SBA you mean the wide-rim right? I say $5-10 a piece depending on the condition good find my man grand, but never ever "cherry pick" clads, because the tellas will pick on you.

OP
OP
M

mdmgrand

Nov 11, 2012
Oh.... I went to a local coin shop and got lucky lookn at their proof sets. I'm not an ass to Hold up a line at the bank

coinguy*matthew

Mar 30, 2013
N.H.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dawg, just buy them all, kind of rude to go into a bank, and look through the $1 coins right on the spot and hold people up and waste there times. Type 2 SBA you mean the wide-rim right? I say $5-10 a piece depending on the condition good find my man grand, but never ever "cherry pick" clads, because the tellas will pick on you.

No hes referring to the 79-S or 81-S Proof SBA. Type 2 has a more clear mint mark but the real question still remains what year???? Can you post a pic i can confirm without a doubt for you as well as give you a realistic price?

CoinHELP!

Aug 9, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need images of the mint mark and entire coin since grade has a lot to do with value.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread