Finally ! Bill Seeks American Liberty Themed Circulating Coinage

coinguy*matthew

Mar 30, 2013
N.H.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello coinguy, like the hendecagon effect- different and distinct. But she still looks to manly- thick neck, hard jaw line, protruding chin, large lips, open mouth, flared large nostril. She does have a pretty eye though. Took a sec. to see the copy- what effects program are you using? Your talented with it. HH yelnif

These pics are from Ken Potter (legendary variety searcher) and you can purchase these copies on his website for cheap, as the design was never used. I only posted the pics so people could see the reverse design. I like the obverse much better than the reverse but its a step in the right direction and yes totally manly face with that Jay Leno chin. I also suck at taking photos of coins its very very hard and I do not have the patience required for it all my photos are either already done when i buy my coins or I send them off to my friend Greg owner of TheCoinnection.com whos does the most amazing photos.....

1000_1011f4fba411da9e085f28c5ea99228404351e160819c030.jpg

shared_2b344615f6ce5b8fb627f7c9e16c9a2ad650a5f142dff62.jpg

Last edited:

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
common! WAY too French for me! and the bird looks like a pigeon too! We can do far better. how about Heidi Klum in profile?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
common! WAY too French for me! and the bird looks like a pigeon too! We can do far better. how about Heidi Klum in profile?

I believe the pigeon is more appropriate these days anyway

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread