Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If youre talking about the company formally known as Numis Network heres what I know-
The company was a network marketing / direct sales / multilevel marketing company. The coins were supposedly graded ms70 coins- so for $100 thats a little high and most likely you could get them somewhere else for cheaper and if youre not into graded coins thats also a big price to be paying- I know they actually just recently merged with another company and no longer exist as numis network and havent heard if they are or will be or how long they will still be offering the coins as the new company focuses on travel and has nothing to do with coins silver- I looked into it a whipe ago and just couldnt justify the high price as im not numismatic coin collector I just stack the AG
Hope that helps

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If youre talking about the company formally known as Numis Network heres what I know-
The company was a network marketing / direct sales / multilevel marketing company. The coins were supposedly graded ms70 coins- so for $100 thats a little high and most likely you could get them somewhere else for cheaper and if youre not into graded coins thats also a big price to be paying- I know they actually just recently merged with another company and no longer exist as numis network and havent heard if they are or will be or how long they will still be offering the coins as the new company focuses on travel and has nothing to do with coins silver- I looked into it a whipe ago and just couldnt justify the high price as im not numismatic coin collector I just stack the AG
Hope that helps

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Thanks for your info

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread