Hi im from liverpool england can anyone help me, im trying to use this site. Thanks

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
WELCOME TO T-NET! :hello: If you want to see a diversity of items people have detected, collected, dug or found recently, click on "Today's Finds". Several specialty sections to roam around in also, including gold prospecting,, etc. Several of your British countrymen also post their finds & historical info on t-net.

Someone here will be able to explain how to post photos of what you find, though in my nearly three years of using t-net, I still haven't figured out how to post my pics, lol.

HAVE FUN! Andi

OP
OP
J

johnmck

Greenie
Sep 25, 2013
WELCOME TO T-NET! :hello: If you want to see a diversity of items people have detected, collected, dug or found recently, click on "Today's Finds". Several specialty sections to roam around in also, including gold prospecting,, etc. Several of your British countrymen also post their finds & historical info on t-net.

Someone here will be able to explain how to post photos of what you find, though in my nearly three years of using t-net, I still haven't figured out how to post my pics, lol.

HAVE FUN! Andi

Lol great thanks a lot for your help.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
posting pics is easy....scroll down to "manage attachments" on the screen where you type your post...click on that and it will allow you to go to your computers documents folder (or pictures etc.) and add them to when a pop up window comes up. look down below this post where it says "go advanced" and the pop up window will also appear.

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet! It will be nice to get some more foreign coins in the mix! And feel free to use the terms "cent" and "penny" interchangeably! :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to Tnet! It will be nice to get some more foreign coins in the mix! And feel free to use the terms "cent" and "penny" interchangeably! :icon_thumright:
he's in the UK, it don't work like that there. for example, if you were a cashier and said "THAT WILL BE 8 POUNDS AND 50 CENTS", well the customer would look at you like you are insane.

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he's in the UK, it don't work like that there. for example, if you were a cashier and said "THAT WILL BE 8 POUNDS AND 50 CENTS", well the customer would look at you like you are insane.

And buying tens of thousands of dollars of coins a year, inspecting each and every one, and then taking them all back isn't? :icon_scratch:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hio JOhnmck, Liverpol eh, the love o fmy life came from there, She had such beautiful annunciation, Dorothy Griffith. sigh . In any event you will find plenty of helping hands here.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread