Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Umm I misread the description online it didn't come in yet so....ya:(

So you bought it on eBay? Or something like that? Good news is in VG condition it's worth $3 according to the red book

OP
OP
crhgymnast1

crhgymnast1

Jun 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh good! Well I saw it with like a minute left do I jumped real fast. But I guess I'll have to pay attention next time.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Umm I misread the description online it didn't come in yet so....ya:(

You buy a coin on ebay, it didn't come yet and this thread is in the Coin Roll Hunting forum? Why not just post this in the Coins forum????

I mean I always says, don't count your chickens till their hatched. The guy might have scammed you and you might get no coin at all, or its a Chinese cointerfiet and you got nice paperweight of solid steel.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
You buy a coin on ebay, it didn't come yet and this thread is in the Coin Roll Hunting forum? Why not just post this in the Coins forum????

I mean I always says, don't count your chickens till their hatched. The guy might have scammed you and you might get no coin at all, or its a Chinese cointerfiet and you got nice paperweight of solid steel.

Or even worse he might be sent clad. Clad is bad. Lets all say it together. Clad is bad clad is bad.

OP
OP
crhgymnast1

crhgymnast1

Jun 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Because I think there are more people in the veg section

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clad is bad clad is bad

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread